- 15 September 2018: “What next for Kiobel? Reflections on law and morality in contemporary discourse on business and human rights” paper given at the 4th Annual Conference of the Global and Human Rights Scholars Association at New York University Stern Center.
- 16 June 2016: “On Integrity” talk given at the Values in Business workshop at Regent’s University London. More details about the event will be available soon.
- 29 February 2016: “Values in Theory and Practice” talk given at the Getting Values Across: Leadership in a Multicultural World seminar at Regent’s University London (UK). A transcript is available here.
- 1-3 October 2015: “Who cares whose Cars? Squaring the moral circle of business and human rights” paper given at the EBEN Research Conference 2015 – Philosophical Foundations of Business Ethics, Copenhagen (Denmark). More information here.
- 8-12 December 2014: “The Hunting Game in Hermeneutics: Memory and Desire in Interpretation” paper given at the fifth international conference of Phenomenological Organisations, Phenomenology and the Problem of Meaning in Human Life and History, Perth (Australia). More information here.
- 2 October 2010: Chair of the “Regimes of Liability” session at the AHRC Network meeting Holding Companies Accountable, Freie University, Berlin (Germany).
- 18 September 2009: “Corporate Criminal Liability in Romania” talk given at the international Network of Corporate Crime conference on European Developments in Corporate Criminal Liability, London.
- 18-19 October 2008, participation at the 5th Annual Oxford Seminar in Early Modern Philosophy.
- 30 May 2008: “Life-Long Learning” talk given at the European Council for Business Education’s annual conference, Bruges (Belgium).
- 9-11 November 2007, participation at the Institute for Human Sciences’ conference Conditions for International Solidarity, Vienna (Austria).
- 24-26 September 2007, participation at the Aesthetic Psychology and Philosophy conference, Department of Philosophy, Durham University (UK).
- 3 June 2005: “On the Notion of Purpose in our Professional Lives” talk given at the conference on Ethics and Integrity of Governance, Catholic University, Leuven (Belgium).
- June 2001: “The Other in Interpretation: From Theory to Practice” talk given at the annual conference of Petre Andrei University, Iasi (Romania). More information here.
- 15 years later 25th September 2018
- Remember death every day 25th September 2018
- Reason, faith and emotion, in search for belonging 12th July 2018
- Can one embrace ‘new realism’ without being a realist? 11th June 2018
- Things v. facts and… events 3rd May 2018
Agora antidote art Bach bloody book Corso Venezia Descartes earth ethical ethics exile Faith flamenco Frankenstein gift happiness heaven Heidegger hermeneutics identity index Jules Ferry jungle letter meaning memory Milan Nea Makri New York oblivion other mind Paris philosophy reform Sartre self sense of guilt soul spirit sunday sunset things thoughts travelogues