- Narratives and the Role of Philosophy in Cross-Disciplinary Studies: Emerging Research and Opportunities (ed.) IGI Global, 2018. Please click here to read more about the book.
- Multiculturalism and the Convergence of Faith and Practical Wisdom in Modern Society (ed.) IGI Global, 2017. Please click here to read more about the book.
- European Developments in Corporate Criminal Liability (with James Gobert), Routledge, UK and USA, 2011; paperback edition 2014. Please click here to read more about the book
- Pragmatismul si ‘sfarsitul’ metafizicii (Pragmatism and ‘the End’ of Metaphysics), Al. I. Cuza University Press, 2009 (awarded the “Aurel Leon” prize for debut, 2010). Please click here to read more about the book
- “Who Cares Whose Cars? A Philosophical Analysis of Business and Human Rights”, in J. D. Rendtorff (ed.), Perspectives on Philosophy of Management and Business Ethics: Including a Special Section on Business and Human Rights, pp. 247-262, Springer, 2017
- “The Dialectics of Recognition in Leibniz’s Theodicy and A Possible Route to Modern Political Thought”, in R. Pisano, M. Fichant, P. Bussotti, and A. R. E. Oliveira (eds.), The Dialogue between Sciences, Philosophy and Engineering: New Historical and Epistemological Insights, pp. 343-363, The College Publications, 2017
- “The Hunting Game in Hermeneutics: Meaning, Memory and Desire in Interpretation”, in L’. Učník and A. Williams (eds.), Phenomenology and the Problem of Meaning in Human Life and History, pp. 161-178, Verlag Traugott Bautz, 2017
- Business Ethics is Socio-Political or Not at All: the Case of Rosia Montana, in Wolf, R., & Issa, T. (eds.) (2015). International Business Ethics and Growth Opportunities, Hershey, PA: IGI Global, pp. 251-281; please click here for more details about the book and a chapter abstract
- Montaigne’s Pragmatic Scepticism, or the Ethics of Doubt, Esprits Modernes. Etudes sur les modèles de pensée alternatifs aux XVIe – XVIIe siècles, Bucharest University and Vasile Goldiş University Press, Bucharest and Arad, 2003
- Metaphysical Limits of Interpretation in Gadamer and Davidson, Limits of Interpretation, St. Afloroaei (ed.), Axis, Iasi, 2001, pp. 325-334. Click here to read more.
- Elements of Pragmatist Interpretation in Modern Aesthetics, Hermeneia: Review of Hermeneutics, no 7/2007, Axis, Iasi, pp. 45 – 59
- Blinkered: A Pragmatist Critique of Liberalism, Tischner Debates published online by Warsaw University and the Institute for Social Sciences Vienna, November 2006. Click here to read more.
- Corporate Governance, Shareholder Value and Societal Expectations (with Richard Tudway), Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business in Society, Vol. 6, No 3, 2006, Emerald Publishing Group, Oxford, pp. 305 – 316
- Beyond the Ivory Tower: From Business Aims to Policy-Making (with Richard Tudway), Public Administration and Development (Bimonthly ISSN: 0271-2075) Vol. 26, No 2, 2006, John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, England, pp. 99–108
- Cioran’s West: On Heroes, Foreignness, and Destiny, Hermeneia: Review of Hermeneutics, no 6/2006, Axis, Iasi, pp. 129-137. Click here to read more.
- Par amnésie – or Forgetting as Therapy, ID, No 2 (17), February 2006, Bucharest, p. 48
- International Aid. From the Moral Case, to Everyday Life Experiences, a reply to Sir Tim Lankester’s “International Aid: Experience, Prospects and the Moral Case”, Cultura: International Journal of Philosophy of Culture and Axiology (Semiannual ISSN: 1584-1057) Iasi, No 4, 2005, pp. 154-71
- What does it mean to do metaphysics, today? An Interview with Professor Daniel Garber from Princeton University, The Scientific Annals of Al. I. Cuza University, Faculty of Philosophy, Iasi, 2004. Please click here to read an abstract of the interview.
- The Master/Slave Dialectics in Leibniz’s Théodicée, The Scientific Annals of Al. I. Cuza University, Faculty of Philosophy, Iasi, 2003
- Recognition of the Other in a Theodicy, The Scientific Annals of Al. I. Cuza University, Faculty of Philosophy, Iasi, 2002
- Wittgenstein, Rorty, and the Wild Orchid, Hermeneia: A Journal for Hermeneutic Studies and Research, No. 2-3 / 2001-2, Axis, Iasi, pp. 80-94
- From Language to Discourse: Foucault at Crossroads, Journal of Petre Andrei University, Iasi, 2001
- The Theory of Ideas in Descartes, The Scientific Annals of Al. I. Cuza University, Faculty of Philosophy, Iasi, 2000-2001, pp. 58-67
- National Identity and European Integration (with Liviu Drugus), Journal of Petre Andrei University, Iasi, 2000
- The Cross as Sacred Centre of the Created World, Krisis, no 5 / 1997, Bucharest
Departmental working papers
- The Notion of Public Sphere in Post-Totalitarian Times: A Normative Account, Working Papers of the Trans-regional Centre for Democratic Studies, Vol. 5:8, New School University, New York, 2004. Please click here to read an abstract.
Co-authored official reports
- Migrants’ Workplace Deaths in Britain, published by the CCA and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, London, March 2009. Please click here to read a summary.
- Incidents Reported to the Health and Safety Executive: Lack of Investigation 2001 – 2007, published by the CCA and UNITE the Union, London, November 2008.
- Guidance on Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007: A Comprehensive Briefing for the Layperson and the Expert, published by the CCA, London, May 2008
- Bringing Justice to the Boardroom: The Case Against Voluntary Guidance and in Favour of a Change in Law to Impose Safety Duties on Directors, published by the CCA and UCATT, London, October 2007