Co-authored official reports
- Migrants’ Workplace Deaths in Britain, published by the CCA and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, London, March 2009. Please click here to read a summary.
- Incidents Reported to the Health and Safety Executive: Lack of Investigation 2001 – 2007, published by the CCA and UNITE the Union, London, November 2008.
- Guidance on Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007: A Comprehensive Briefing for the Layperson and the Expert, published by the CCA, London, May 2008
- CCA’s written response to the Sentencing Advisory Panel’s consultation on sentencing health and safety and manslaughter offences, February 2008
- CCA’s written response to the Work and Pensions Department’s Select Committee, concerning the work of the HSE and HSC, November 2007
- Bringing Justice to the Boardroom: The Case Against Voluntary Guidance and in Favour of a Change in Law to Impose Safety Duties on Directors, published by the CCA and UCATT, London, October 2007